Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An Introduction With a Hint of Purpose

Hey there Internet! Matt here.

A bit about myself: I am a biology major at the Ohio State University who has an amateur interest in writing. I love to write, but know little of the process and business of such an endeavor. However, I am eager to learn. I thought it might be helpful to me (and hopefully others!) to use a blog as a means to chronicle the effort.

I will be posting some of my own (mundane) writing and, more importantly, anything I can find that is useful, i.e. lists of writing tips, creative writing tools, finding forrester-esque motivational tips, etc. I welcome anyone who stumbles on this blog to post their comments or contributions, and I will do my best to respond in the appropriate fashion.

I've had this idea for awhile now, and I welcome any and all to help it grow. Thanks!


"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go."
                                                                  -E.L. Doctorow



No comments:

Post a Comment